Contact Gordon Kirkland

Contact Me
Email: gordon@gordonkirkland.com
Webpage: www.gordonkirkland.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gordon-Kirkland-Author-and-Entertainer/56688189161
Twitter: @kirklandatlarge

Monday, June 07, 2010

Set the time machine for 1400, Professor

I will be heading to England in early August. I'm looking forward to spending a few days in York seeing my son and Deb, before heading to London for a week. I've come to the conclusion that I will not be able to take a regularly scheduled flight. Instead I will have to board some sort of time machine. The pictures I have been seeing of the two of them would seem to indicate that, not only is Brad studying medieval history in the Masters program at the University of York, he and Deb have actually gone back to the Middle Ages.

I guess I will have to get fitted for a codpiece before I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gordon Kirkland At Large

Writings and Wramblings from the Wandering and Wondering Mind of Gordon Kirkland