Contact Gordon Kirkland

Contact Me
Email: gordon@gordonkirkland.com
Webpage: www.gordonkirkland.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gordon-Kirkland-Author-and-Entertainer/56688189161
Twitter: @kirklandatlarge

Friday, January 29, 2010

OK... Let's Try This Again


I'll be the first to admit that I haven't always been the best at posting new writing onto blogs, but let's give it another try. I can't promise that I will post something every day, or even every week, but I will try to use this forum to keep you up to date on events, ideas, and other information.

If you've been on the Gordon Kirkland Web Site this week, you will have seen the transition to the new format. I'm very pleased with the work that has been done on the page. It's much tighter, visually more pleasing, and now incorporates video and audio files. We've designed the layout of this blog to closely match the new web design.


I'll try to post all the current information over the next couple of days.


Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gordon Kirkland At Large

Writings and Wramblings from the Wandering and Wondering Mind of Gordon Kirkland