Contact Gordon Kirkland

Contact Me
Email: gordon@gordonkirkland.com
Webpage: www.gordonkirkland.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gordon-Kirkland-Author-and-Entertainer/56688189161
Twitter: @kirklandatlarge

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Website Redesign Is Complete... I Think

For the past couple of weeks, I have been reviewing, editing and rewriting dozens of changes to the website, to coincide with the complete page redesign. I think we are done. Mind you, whenever I think I am done, I usually find out that I've forgotten something along the way.

The new page is more visually pleasing, and easier to read. In addition, we have added a lot of audio and video to the pages - not the kind that forces you to watch or listen, but in players that give you the opportunity to decide whether you want to or not.

I hope you like what you see at www.gordonkirkland.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gordon Kirkland At Large

Writings and Wramblings from the Wandering and Wondering Mind of Gordon Kirkland