Contact Gordon Kirkland

Contact Me
Email: gordon@gordonkirkland.com
Webpage: www.gordonkirkland.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gordon-Kirkland-Author-and-Entertainer/56688189161
Twitter: @kirklandatlarge

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back at the desk

February has been an incredibly busy month.

I completed the rewrites for God's Misguided Assassin, the novel that got it's start during the taping of the 3-Day Novel TV series, in time to bring it with me to San Diego to meet with an agent that I am hoping will take it on.

I had a great time teaching and hanging out at the Southern California Writers Conference in San Diego seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

By the time I got back home the Winter Olympics were well underway, and one of my oldest friends arrived with his three kids for the Games. Life in the Vancouver area has been pretty exciting with so many people in town. Now if Canada's men's hockey team could just learn to play as well as our women's team, we might all start feeling a bit better!

My good friend Cynthia Baseman is helping me with the movie project for The Most Joyous Season, the holiday period story set around 1960 in a family prone to disasters. (I wonder where that idea came from...) She has made a great introduction for me to Harold Brook of Point Media, who has offered to take the project to a number of producers who work in the made-for-TV area.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gordon Kirkland At Large

Writings and Wramblings from the Wandering and Wondering Mind of Gordon Kirkland